A collection of thoughts and ideas by Jamie Douraghy
As 2015's experiences and lessons learned serve to prepare us for 2016, I'd like to share 8 questions my mentor asks me to address each year.
1. What experiences touched me the most?
2. What did I accomplish that I am most proud of?
3. When did I have the most fun, and who did I share this with?
4. What were my major breakthroughs of the year?
5. What major obstacles did I overcome?
6. What were my disappointments?
7. What mistakes did I make?
8. What lessons did I learn?
As you decide to make new choices based on your learnings, make them consciously, so that your 2106 will build on your foundation from 2015!
What are your plans?
Jamie is the founder of Life Work Integration, a process that integrates passion with purpose and vision. You can reach him at email@example.com & via twitter @jdouraghy